The wait is over for the Moto fans. Moto E has now been launched in India and is available exclusively on Indian E-commerce website Flipkart.com.
Moto E is having 4.3 inch qHD Display with a resolution of 960 x 540 pixels and Corning Gorilla Glass 3. It also have 5 MP rear camera but unfortunately it lacks the front camera.
Moto E carries 1980mAH Li-ion non-removable battery. It has 4GB Internal Storage and upto 32GB Micro SD card Support.
Technical Specifications for Moto E :
- SIM : Dual Sim Gsm Handset
- Screen Size & Resolution : 4.3 inch qHD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and resolution of 960 x 540 pixels
- Processor : Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 200 with 1.2GHz dual-core A7 CPU Adreno 302 400MHz single-core GPU
- RAM : 1GB RAM
- Internal Memory : 4GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Memory : Micro SD Card support upto 32GB
- Camera : 5MP Rear Camera (Fixed Focus), No Front Facing Camera
- Video capture and playback : Capture 30fps FWVGA (MP4, H.264, H.263) Up to 720p playback capable FWVGA (MP4, H.264, VC-1, WMV-9, DivX 4/5/6)
- Connectivity : 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS connectivity
- OS : Android OS 4.4 Kitkat
- Battery : 1980 mAH Li-ion Non-removable battery
Check out here if you are planning to purchase MOTO E Black and MOTO E White.
Update : Android Kitkat 4.4.4 Update now available in India
Update on 12th March 2015:
Moto E 2nd Gen 3G Variant launched in India